Pages

June 24, 2013

Beautiful Meets Comfortable: Memmer Homes Conquers Both


Have you had the chance to attend the Parade of Homes? If so, you may have noted house 4’s custom built kitchen, modern floor plan, spa-like master bath, and outdoor deck. Memmer Homes can be credited with this luxurious yet practical home design and construction.

Memmer Homes is managed primarily by two individuals: Mark Memmer (CEO) and Jeff Memmer (president). For more than 30 years, this family company has prided itself on its exceptional craftsmanship and ability to customize homes that are “as beautiful to look at as they are comfortable to live in.” Additionally, the company seeks not to merely meet client expectations, but to far exceed them. This is a value that I have in common with the company. That’s why I’m happy that Memmer Homes is building a home for some of my own clients—I know they are in good hands.

For more information on the Memmer Home in the Parade of Homes, click here.

If you are considering building a home, or are having a hard time deciding between buying or building, please let me know how I can help. Take advantage of my resources and background in home building to best navigate today’s unique market.


No comments: